Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Contest Winner Likes Our Bag.

My name is Marilyn and I was the winner of the Atenti caddy this week. 
 
I just want you to know that I think your products are wondeful and so well made. I already have two of the large overnighters that I use as knitting bags. I have the Yak one and a blue flowered one. Also have the little Yak that I use for scissors, needles, etc. One I use in winter and one for summer. I have bought them at Cast On Cottage in Roswell, Georgia. She has a huge selection but they really do sell out fast. I swear that 75% of the real knitters that come into the shop have Atenti bags. 
 
Thank you so much for picking me as a winner. I am so excited and can't wait for my bag to arrive. It will also enable me to brag a little to my knitting group. Heading over there today.
 
Thanks again,
 
Marilyn 







No comments: